Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
American Marsh Inline Vertical Centrifugal PumpsSKU: 94
American Marsh vertical end suction inline centrifugal pumps are used in commercial, industrial and municipal applications every day. The REI 310 series end suction products feature back pull out impellers, inline suction and discharge, cast iron integral base on all casings with heavy casing thickness, impellers with back pump out vanes and oversized shafts to provide the end user with a superior, reliable product.
- Capacities to: 9,000 GPM
- Heads to: 450 Feet
- Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
- Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits:
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability.
- Carbon/Si-Carbide/EPDM elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Integral seal flush.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot on casing for support. Suction and discharge flanges are casted to 250 psi dimensions. Case working pressures for all REF models is 250 psi.
- Standard, stocked c-face motors for quick shipment.
- Pumps can be stocked and shipped less driver allowing more flexibility for the end user.
- C-face motor bracket allows the removal of the driver without disassembling entire pumping unit.
- Impellers have back pump out vanes to keep the seal chamber free of debris.
AMERICAN MARSH PUMP SELECTION SOFTWARE
American Marsh Inline Vertical Centrifugal Pumps