Terms & Conditions
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Mather and Sons Pump Service, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed, as well as sufficient information for us to locate it on our website such as the URL of the link shown on the site or a description of the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name, and your electronic or physical signature.
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed, or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Agent name: Levi S. Gatov Johnston, Attorney at Law
Address: 308 SW First Avenue, Suite 325 Portland, OR 97204-3400
HOW WE PROCESS NOTICES THAT WE RECEIVE
It is our policy to follow the terms of the DMCA. Upon receipt of a notice that complies with the contents that are prescribed by the DMCA, we will take action to remove or disable the material that is claimed to be infringing. We will notify you that we have received our notification. This notification will include a statement that the user who has posted the allegedly infringing content has the right to give us a counter notification which complies with the requirements of the DMCA.
If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).