Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
Goulds Water Technology Short Set Vertical Turbine PumpSKU: 76
The Goulds Water Technology short set vertical turbine pump is used in many types of pump applications. Their versatility and durability are why they are installed every day. Whether in a wet pit pump application or as a canned booster pump, Goulds Water Technology knows how to make the vertical turbine pump.
- Capacities to 20,000 GPM (4545 m3/hr)
- Heads to 1,500 feet (457 m)
- Bowl sizes from 5″ to 30″
Canned Vertical Turbine Pump Design Features
- Product lube or enclosed lineshaft design.
- Cast or fabricated discharge head and flanged or threaded column assembly.
- 416 SS shafting. Other alloys available.
- Standard cast iron bronze fitted construction. Ductile iron, Ni Al brz, 316 SS or other alloys available.
- Taperlock or keyed impeller design.
- Wear rings optional.
- Packing or mechanical seal design.
- Built-in alignment and simple piping for less costly installation and ease of maintenance/reduce downtime.
- Raw Water Intake Pumping
- Pumping Stations
- Cooling Water Pumping
- Commercial/Industrial Pumping
- Municipal Pumping
- Mining Pumps