Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
Berkeley Pump Vertical Multi-Stage Booster (BVM) SeriesSKU: 137
The Berkeley Pump Vertical Multi-Stage Booster (BVM) series includes a variety of well constructed pumps. These pumps deliver outstanding reliability, durability, and performance in the most demanding operating environments.
A selection of construction materials are available to maximize process dependability, versatility, and performance.
These pumps can be used in a variety of different applications. Such applications include:
|Reverse Osmosis||Commercial Pressure Boosting|
|Car & Truck Wash Systems||Boiler Feed, Condensate, De-aeration|
|Jockey Pumps for Fire Protection||Municipal Water Supply|
|Industrial Parts Washers||Agriculture & Commercial Irrigation|
|Pressure-Spray & Wash-Down Systems||Pulp, Paper, Lumber & Mining|
- Five (5) flow series: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32*
- NPT, victaulic, and flanged connections
- High-pressure tungsten-carbide seal with EPDM elastomers
- Continuous-duty, high efficiency designs
- Heavy-duty cast motor bracket insures proper motor alignment
- High-thrust ODP and TEFC motor options
- BVMI and BVMX models include gauge tabs for installation of diagnostic equipment
- Versatility in performance and design
- Retrofits easily in existing and new installations, reducing valuable downtime
- Lower operating costs
12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.
IMPELLERS: 304 S.S. and 316 S.S.
IMPELLER WEAR RINGS: Self-Aligning Teflon (R)
DIFFUSERS: 304 S.S. and 316 S.S.
SHAFT: 316 S.S.
MOTORS: TEFC or ODF Direct-Coupled, High Thrust
SEAL: High-Pressure Tungsten-Carbide
BEARINGS: Aluminum-Oxide Ceramic
BEARING RINGS: Tungsten-Carbide
CONNECTIONS: Flanged, Victaulic, or NPT
Teflon(R) is a registered trademark of DuPont(TM)
- Brochure: Berkeley Vertical Booster Pump
- Catalog: BVM Performance and Specifications
- Owner’s Manual: Berkeley Vertical Booster Pump