Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
American Marsh Internal Gear PumpSKU: 91
The American Marsh Internal Gear Pump operates smoothly and with equal efficiency in either direction. They can handle both thin and thick liquids and are designed for a broad range of applications at various flows and pressures. They are also capable of operating under a suction lift condition.
These pumps are available in several materials of construction with or without relief valves. Pumps can be supplied with conventional packing or mechanical seal. Available with 90 degree ports, which can be rotated in 45 deggree increments.
Mather Pumps proudly supplies high quality, and durable products like these pumps manufactured by American Marsh. For further inquiries or to order, call Mather Pumps today!
- Capacities to: 400 GPM
- Heads to: 462 Feet
- Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
- Speed ranges: 1800 to 500 RPM
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy cast iron gears for long life and durability.
- Packed stuffing box standard. Optional American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability. Carbon/Si-Carbide/EPDM elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Large variety of shaft bushings available.
- Optional relief valve.
- Thrust control and adjustable clearances.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate and OSHA coupling guard.