Simmons Line Shaft Turbine Pump
Mather Pump Service is proud to sell and install products manufactured by Simmons, including the Simmons Line Shaft Turbine Pump. Not only is Simmons a cutting edge manufacturer, but they provide powerful, efficient products that are long-lasting and durable in even the most abrasive applications.
Simmons builds almost every part of their products to ensure that the entirety of their products are made with the highest quality in mind. Their group of engineers carefully design and construct these parts to build the most state of the art products. The Simmons Line Shaft Turbine Pump is sure to meet the needs of the most demanding uses.
With over 60 years of experience, Mather Pump Service has worked continuously with Simmons products. Whether you are looking to buy or install a Simmons product, our sales team and technicians are ready to help you!
- Stainless steel head shaft
- High-strength discharge head with large windows for easy access – Cast or Fabricated Steel
- Packing assembly available with mechanical seal
- Ground and polished high strength steel line shaft. Available in carbon steel or stainless steel
- Precision machined column pipe insures proper alignment and ease of installation. Available threaded or flanged
- Fluted Neoprene rubber line shaft bearing allows debris to be easily flushed away from the shaft
- Carbon steel or stainless steel line shaft coupling
- High-strength stainless steel bowl shaft with optional chrome-plating
- Close grain cast iron discharge case, and bowls
- Bronze upper and lower discharge case bearings
- Lead-free bronze impeller that is balanced and machined for the highest efficiency
- Steel collets lock the impeller in place with a taper lock. Stainless steel optional
- Optional bowl and impeller wear rings provide added protection for bowls and impellers
- Intermediate Bowl: Close grain cast iron intermediate bowl with a glass-lined waterway that provides superior efficiency.
- Bronze or Neoprene rubber intermediate bowl
- Close grain cast iron threaded or bell suction case. Basket or cone strainers available
- Bronze sand collar that prevents build-up of abrasive materials near the suction case bearing
- Bronze grease-packed suction case bearing built and designed for a long life
- Grease plug