Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
Franklin Electric 4″ Residential Submersible Electric Well Water Pump MotorsSKU: 68
The Franklin 4-inch Super Stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950 by our founder, Ed Schaefer, this motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor.
Franklin offers 4-inch motors in a full line of single- and three-phase voltages, frequencies, and application-specific models. Wherever there is an independent source of clean groundwater, you can find a Franklin motor. Typical applications that rely on our motors include:
- Small Factories
- Coalbed Methane Recovery
- Car Washes
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Stainless steel splined shaft
- Hermetically-sealed windings
- StatorShield resin system
- Filter check valve
- Water lubrication
- Kingsbury-type thrust bearing
- Pressure-equalizing diaphragm
- Sand fighting slinger
- Built-in lightning arrestors (single-phase)
- New lead assembly
- Franklin-manufactured control boxes available for single-phase motors
- UL 778 recognized (North American voltages)
- CSA certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified
- Industry standard NEMA mounting dimensions
- 316 SS Construction – Special construction option for corrosive applications, including acids, low pH and seawater.
- SandFighterTM Construction – Special construction option for sandy water wells. Motors include SandFighterTM sealing system with silicon carbide mechanical shaft seal and are warranted against sand entry failure.
- Coalbed Methane Construction – Special construction option for coalbed methane wells. Includes Sand Fighter sealing system, reinforced diaphragm housing to resist damage from bottom tagging and protective filter to shield diaphragm from debris.
- Oil Stripper Construction – Special construction option for secondary oil recovery wells where there is a mixture of oil and water. They are also suitable for geothermal and other water well applications where high temperatures and/or high pH conditions exist. Three-phase Oil Stripper motors are equipped with Subtrol heat sensor for use with SubMonitor protection devices.
- Franklin Electric Super Stainless Submersible Water Pump Motors Brochure
- Franklin Electric SandFighter Submersible Electric Motors
- Franklin Electric High Thrust Electric Well Water Pump Motors
- Franklin Electric Stainless Steel Submersible Well Water Pump Motors
- Franklin Electric Coal Bed Methane Submersible Pump Motors
Franklin Electric 4″ Residential Submersible Electric Well Water Pump Motors