Challenger “I” Series Pressure Tank
The Challenger “I” Series Pressure Tank is one of the many product lines that we at Mather Pump Service stock, sell, and install. For over 60 years, our mission has been to provide top of line products for our customers, and this series of tanks is one of them.
The Challenger “I” series pressure tank is a state of the art, durable tank that delivers high end performance with the use of Flexcon’s famous CAD2 technology. The CAD2 technology is a controlled action diaphragm system designed to maximize drawdown and eliminate abrasion as air and water separate.
Here at Mather Pump Service we strive to make sure you get the right pressure tank for your need. This series comes in a variety of sizing options, and performs well in most applications. For specific information or requests, just let us know and we will happily accommodate you and your pressure tank needs.
Before leaving the factory, every challenger tank undergoes a seam-weld test, high-pressure test, a helium test for air leaks, and a final air check. When you receive this pressure tank it will be fully tested and ready to go. You also have the option of having our trained staff of technicians professionally install this pressure tank to ensure it is done properly.
Challenger leads the industry in well tank design, which is why we proudly stand by this superior product. Along with this product we provide professional installation, repairs, troubleshooting, and excellent customer service to answer all your questions before, during, and after purchase.
For questions or more information, give us a call today!
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel tank
- Epoxy undercoated, appliance quality paint for indoor or outdoor installation
- Top chamber is 100% butyl rubber, lower water chamber is copolymer polypropylene
- Stainless steel connection
- Pre-tested for high pressure, seam weld, helium, and a final pre-charge check
- Uses Flexcon’s famous CAD2 technology
- Built for durability, longevity, and efficiency
- Performs well in a variety of uses and systems