Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
Berkeley Frame Mount Centrifugal PumpSKU: 135
The Berkeley frame mount centrifugal pump is designed for the user who has a separate power source suitable for driving through couplings or with belts. This type B pump is ideal for all general purpose applications requiring high performance, moderate initial cost, and easy maintenance.
For over half a century Berkeley has been making superior pumps in both quality build and performance. Here at Mather Pumps we have a high standard for the products we sell, and that is why we feel good about selling Berkeley pumps.
When you buy a Berkeley pump you can be assured you are buying an excellent product. Mather Pumps is here to guide you in selecting the appropriate pump for your needs, assist with installation, questions, or troubleshooting.
- Volute Case Incorporates Precise Geometric Design for Increased Hydraulic Efficiency
- Thick-Walled Close-Grained Cast Iron to Handle the Stresses of Everyday Use
- Back Pull-Out Design Allows Easy Removal And Service Without Disturbing Piping Connections
- Enclosed Impeller Designed and Machined to Optimize Performance and Operating Efficiencies
- Discharge May Be Rotated To Any of Four Positions for Piping Convenience
12 months from date of original installation, or, 24 months from date of manufacture