Have Questions? Need to order? Call us.
American Marsh OSG ANSI Process PumpsSKU: 98
American Marsh OSG ANSI pumps are used in harsh process pump applications in a variety of industrial markets. The OSG series ANSI pumps feature heavy duty castings, oversized shafts, oil lubrication, single row inboard and double row outboard bearings, outboard bearing impeller adjustment and choice of optional metallurgies.
- Capacities to: 7,000 GPM
- Heads to: 730 Feet
- Temperatures to: 500 F (260 C)
- Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits:
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time. Meets ANSI B73.1 dimensional standards.
- Packed or mechanically sealed stuffing box options to meed aggressive applications.
- Impellers have back pump out vanes to keep the seal chamber free of debris.
- Thrust bearing adjustment to quickly dial back factory running tolerances.
- Oil lubricated bearing housing for superior cooling and extended bearing life.
- Available standard in Ductile Iron/Ductile Iron fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- High efficiency semi-open impellers designed to handle process fluids.
- 150 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot on casing for support. Optional 300 lb. flanges available.
- Sleeved or solid shaft to minimize deflection at stuffing box.
- Wide variety of stuffing boxes to meet application requirements.
- Bearing isolators to keep bearing housing clean and free of contaminents.