Mather Pump Service proudly sells Goulds e-SV Series Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-Stage pumps. These pumps are energy efficient, reliable, and durable. The new e-SV design allows easy service, safe maintenance, and is eco-friendly. The mechanical seal can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump!
Goulds Water Technology is a brand that we at Mather Pump Service are proud to sell and install. Goulds is a top leader of innovation and quality when it comes to pumps, motors, and controls. With a team of talented water industry experts and highly experienced engineers, they focus on constructed the best products.
This series of pump performs well in a variety of applications and even in the harshest of uses. For more information, give us a call and let our knowledgeable staff assist you!
- Top fill plug with air vent
- Current mechanical seal replaceable with no need of pump disassembling (for all sizes) –“O” Ring seat design to allow an easily outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled technopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- Balanced shaft seal
- Wear-resistant bearing material
- Laser-welded impellers
- Energy-optimized pumps
- Premium efficiency IE3/IE4 motors
- Easy service, minimal downtime
- Can withstand high pressure and high temperature
- Head max: 50 bar
- Flow max: 184 m3/h
- Temperature range from -40 to 180 °C
- Motor range from 0.37 to 75 kW